Agile and Scrum in Auckland
Dec 14 - Dec 14
(09:00 AM - 05:00 PM)
Adina Apartment Hotel Auckland, Britomart, 2 Tapora Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- 3 to 4 people - 5.00% discount.
- 5 to 9 people - 10.00% discount.
- 10 and above people - 15.00% discount.
Agile development practices offer tangible benefits in productivity and quality by rapidly addressing issues, responding to new opportunities and meeting volatile customer demands, while focusing on continuous improvement through an iterative approach. The success of Agile depends on solid teams and every team member needs to be well versed with its concepts and tools. Increasing demand for Agile professionals has made Agile & Scrum courses very popular, and KnowledgeHut’s Agile and Scrum training is a great way to get started on your agile career.
KnowledgeHut’s Agile and Scrum training with its focus on Agile development and Scrum practices will teach you to harness complex processes and apply Scrum techniques for project success. With hands-on practice sessions and a comprehensive theory, you will be ready to initiate the Agile transformation in your project and your organization.
On successful completion of the Agile and Scrum course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from KnowledgeHut with credits (1 credit per hour of learning). This certificate is a reflection of your ability to implement Agile & Scrum methods, tools and techniques to positively impact your organization and help in business continuity.
What you will learn :
- Understand why Agile works better than the traditional project development methodologies
- Understand the reasons why the Agile approach is so well suited for software development projects
- Understand how adopting Agile increases business value
- Learn the four-phase approach of Concept-Initiate-Deliver-Deploy
- Through examples of real projects, understand the organizational and people challenges and opportunities that the Agile approach brings to the solution development process.
You will also get :
- 8 PDUs and 8 SEUs
- Comprehensive e-courseware will be provided
- 100 days free access to Agile and Scrum e-learning modules
- List for further reading.
More info & ref: www.alliancestudy.com